|August 11, 2012 - July 18, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
The Stand Leader is responsible for coordinating the work force in their assigned location to provide prompt, accurate and friendly service for the venue guests. The Stand Leader will enforce all company policies and procedures related to food and beverage service. The Stand Leader ensures that the P.O.S. system is working properly and takes action to correct problems when needed. The Stand Leader will be responsible for safeguarding all cash and charge receipts generated during the event.
The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
|Duties:||Essential Job Functions:|
• Responsible for verifying opening inventory, ensuring inventory levels during event, tracking all discards and spoilage, validating all stock received and transferred out, counting ending inventory and closing point of sale terminals.
• Oversees staff in the concession stand ensuring proper uniform, appearance and break coordination.
• Responsible for communicating clearly and directly with employees concerning manifest specifications, policies and procedures including alcohol-dispensing regulations.
• Responsible for receiving an operating bank from the vault and verifying the total.
• Ensures that all concession equipment in assigned location is working properly.
• Ensures that cooks are keeping up with demand for product without over supplying.
• Responsible for greeting guests and taking orders for food and beverage products.
• Responsible for preparing simple foods and beverages utilizing the company recipes and portion standards. Must maintain the highest quality standards and portion consistency.
• Responsible for accepting payment from guests and making change as necessary.
• Responsible for keeping the work area and surroundings clean using sanitation standards.
• Responsible for memorizing the product menu available at each concession location.
• Assist in clean up and break down of the concession area at the end of the event.
• Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
|Qualifications:||Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:|
• Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
• Ability to speak, read and write in English.
• Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
• Possess valid food handling certificate and alcohol service permit if required by state and federal regulations.
• Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to POS cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
• Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
• Completed additional training modules with Human Resources.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
Experience working in a supervisory capacity in a fast-paced fast food environment preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.