Customer Service Representative
|August 11, 2012 - July 19, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
The Customer Service Representative 1 is responsible for greeting guests in a pleasant manner while filling food and beverage orders. The Customer Service Representative 1 will operate the Point of Sale system and collect money for purchased food and beverage items.
The Customer Service Representative 1 must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need
|Duties:||Essential Job Functions:|
• Responsible for greeting guests and taking orders for food and beverage products.
• Responsible for preparing simple foods and beverages utilizing the company recipes and portion standards. Maintain the highest quality standards and portion consistency.
• Responsible for accepting payment from guests and making change as necessary.
• Responsible for keeping the work area and surroundings clean using sanitation standards.
• Responsible for memorizing the product menu available at each concession location.
• Assist in clean up and break down of the concession area at the end of the event.
• Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
|Qualifications:||Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:|
• Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
• Ability to speak, read and write in English.
• Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
• Possess valid food handling certificate and alcohol service permit if required by state and federal regulations.
• Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to POS cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
• Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
Experience in basic food handling, sanitation and customer service preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.